Monday 22 May 2017

S9.304 - Reciprocatings Aw



Rhys is, of course, RhysPlus for a=0. Not sure about keeping Logan's eyepatch on the new Reci. Thoughts?

<<FIRST <LAST WK INDEX NEXT WK> END>>

RHYSPLUS: Cool new threads. Now let’s see how my “a” value works.
RHYS: Before, I was a special form of Hyper. Now I’m a special form of RhysPlus. I can’t win.
RECI: You’re female now. At least that’s different.
RHYS: Probably means I’m destined to marry him.
RECI: You think? Because maybe I marry RhysPlus first.
RHYS: Your iPatch seems to be giving you a superiority complex.

3 comments:

  1. Something that came up in an off-blog discussion with John was that Logan's eyepatch might have represented his restricted domain. (Logarithms are x > 0.) It's an interesting idea I hadn't deliberately implemented - and one that I'm in danger of forgetting, hence me talking to myself here. Could be that, as Reci, he doesn't want to face his negative side yet? We'll see, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: Your "Next Wk" link is out on this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whups. Thanks so much, fixed. (I usually remember to do that manual edit the following week, dropped the ball here.)

      Delete