Monday 29 May 2017

S9.305 - Be Trade



Got any thoughts of subjects to bring in? (I know, I never learned my lesson from Series 4.) Or anything touristy? Also, last chance for anyone to suggest a new minister for the Council Table. Environment and Education will be filled one way or another.

Meanwhile, there was another Art Aside last Thursday, if you missed it.

<<FIRST <LAST WK INDEX NEXT WK> END>>

QSINE: We should contact the other subjects. We'll need materials to fix the Jump Gate.
VERSINE: Time for a raid! I’ll recruit. QLyn, how many phasers are available?
GAMMA: Or, we make math a better tourist spot. Other subjects visit, and we can open trade.
QHYPER: Oh, sure. We’ve been sooo good at publicity.
PARA: Can’t you be more positive?
QHYPER: Do I look like an ellipse?

No comments:

Post a Comment